Rav Gershon Meltzer
Living Halacha - Vol. 1
$21.49 USD $23.95 USD
You Save 10% ($2.46 USD)
Rav Gershon Meltzer is a renowned and revered posek in Yeshivas Mir Yerushalayim, having studied there for about thirty years. He currently says approximately twenty shiurim a week, which encompass all areas of halacha and psak. This volume contains some of his shiurim on practical topics, and was prepared for print by a talmid R’ Eliezer Gutfreund.
- Is one allowed to say the word “G-d?”
- Is it permitted to talk in a bathroom?
- Does one have to wash his hands after putting on tefillin?
- What kavana should one have when davening or saying berachos?
- Can one say elokai neshama after davening Shacharis?
- May one give a baby bottle in the middle of the night without washing negel vasser?
- May one play ball in shorts?
- At what point does one transgress bal teshaktzu when holding himself in?
- Is one obligated to avoid things which are kashe leshikcha?
- Are men allowed to go horseback riding?
- Should plaques be hung up in honor of donors?
- Is it ever proper to get involved in controversy?
- What are the ramifications of disgracing a talmid chacham?