New York, NY (PRWEB) September 12, 2011
Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller, the world’s only kosher food and lifestyle magazine, is kicking off the Jewish New Year in style with its first-ever Rosh HaShanah Issue. The magazine’s 350,000 readers will be treated to a record-breaking 96 page issue, including holiday-and back-to-school themed editorial and 80 original recipes to celebrate the season.
For a limited time, the magazine’s publisher, Kosher Media Network, is offering a 1-year or 2-year subscription for 25% off the newsstand price.
“Our special Rosh Hashanah Issue is our best yet – a culmination of months of creativity and hard work – the magazine is the perfect gift for anyone who loves food,” said Jamie Geller, Editor-in-Chief. “We are very thankful for our continuous growth in both readership and ad sales. There is no better way to celebrate the Jewish New Year.”
Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller is available at Barnes & Noble and in Shoprite, Wegmen’s and Giant stores throughout the country, as well as at kosher supermarkets and newsstands nationwide.
For the September/October Issue, the Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller editorial team has been cooking up a feast, including:
- 80 of the Best Jewish Holiday Recipes, featuring incredible food photography and special recipes from acclaimed cookbook author Poopa Dweck and famed Chef Laura Frankel
- Great tips for designing the ultimate Rosh Hashanah and Sukkot tables; plus, amazing gift ideas for the home cook
- Jamie Geller captures the flavors of Rosh Hashanah with special Quick & Kosher holiday dishes
- Holiday Wars! Chef David of The Prime Grill and Chef Makoto of Prime KO face off in a duel to create the ultimate holiday feast
- Save Room for Dessert – Make those last bites the sweetest – with holiday-worthy cakes by best-selling author Paula Shoyer
Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller garners a diverse range of advertisers – its top 3 ad categories are food & beverage, household appliances and travel. Ad revenue is increasing and, based on presale estimates, 2012 is expected to be the largest year ever in terms of ad pages.
About Jamie Geller and the Kosher Media Network
Jamie Geller is the best-selling author of the Quick & Kosher cookbook series (Quick & Kosher Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing and Quick & Kosher Meals in Minutes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing, Feldheim Publishers). She is also a “mompreneur” and co-founder of the Kosher Media Network, which recently launched a social networking website for foodies called JoyofKosher.com as well as the print magazine Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller.
The Kosher Media Network, spearheaded by Grey Advertising veteran Milt Weinstock, is the first multi-platform network for the kosher market combining traditional media (magazines, books, and broadcast) with the latest in digital, online, and social media. This novel combination provides clients with a totally integrated multimedia and marketing platform which reflects the way today’s consumers communicate and live.