Jewish parents want their kids to …
* Feel great about themselves AND love being Jewish
* Be happy kids AND excited about the Jewish holidays
* Be outgoing AND enthusiastic about Jewish activities
In Raising Kids to Love Being Jewish, parents learn how to:
* Build a home conducive to fostering Jewish pride
* Direct children’s natural curiosity to the wonder of being Jewish
* Speak honestly and openly about Jewish beliefs and practices
* Celebrate Jewish holidays in ways that aren’t overwhelming for the family yet convey the rich magic of these special times
* Instill a deep and lasting love for Judaism and being Jewish
Doron Kornbluth, a highly successful Jewish Family Coach and one of the most sought-after speaker and educators on the Jewish scene today, presents clear principles, easy-to-implement strategies and practical tips that will help you raise children (and grandchildren) who embrace their identity, value being knowledgeable young Jews and genuinely love being Jewish.
Comments will be approved before showing up.