The name of the series is RIGSHEI HALEV. Which means feeling of the heart.
The aim of this series is to arouse the holy feeling of the jewish heart. To bring jewish people all over world to serve their creator with genuine happiness, and with more love. To bring out feeling’s of warmth and closeness to Hashem.
About the singers: Both singers Yechiel Fligman & Avrumi Jacobs are primarily occupied with teaching torah to Jewish children in Lakewood. On the side they also are mesameach chassanim & kallahs by singing at chasunahs with unusual warmth and sweetness and lebedikeit. They uplift fellow Jews at other event’s as well.
To purchase please visit MRMmusic.net
About the songs:
- There are two Lebediker Hachnosas sefer torah, simchas torah songs, Torahs Hashem Temima & Torah Tziva.
- Then there are two hora’s Eliyahu Hanavi & Yibane Hamikdosh.
- For the ruach of Shabbos Koddesh there are two songs, Shalom Aleichem and a beautiful march, Vishumru Bnei Yisroel a moving slow song full with Shabbosdike feelings.
- For Yom Tov there’s a Freilicher & Lebediker song Vishamachta Bichagecha.
- The title track Kol Tifiluson is a slow song full of feeling about the yearning of the Jewish people to merit seeing the building of the Bais Hamikdosh.
- Zochu Shechina is a moving sweet song describing the high level of holiness that a jewish couple can attain and their merit of being protected from all their tragedies.
- Last but not least there’s a Reah Na which is sung in part by a child soloist Aharon Dovid Kaluszyner with his unbelievable sweetness. This moving song is about our begging Hashem to focus on our pain and to fight for us and bring every jewish person total redemption from his troubles for the sake of serving Hashem better.
Leave a comment